Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Weekend

How lucky can two girls be!!

Hello everyone; Jeanne here.
I just want to say that I love sleeping in! Saturday morning I did just that! But I totally dreamt in French! Which was really wierd. And I do not remember what happened, only that it was in French.

After everyone woke up, we had a nice sit down lunch and then Claire's mom, dad, Claire, and I hopped into the car and we drove to Amiens. On the way we stopped in a little village to pick up Claire's best friend - Claire. Yep, thats right folks, Claire and Claire. It was really very interesting.

The five of us went on to Amiens. The three girls; Claire, Claire, and I; went to do some shopping! Claire's Mom and Dad - I have no idea where they went. Anyway the three of us met up with Kristen and her correspondant Anne and we looked around together. Kristen found lots of cute clothes. I found jewelry. We ended our little shopping spree with a quick treat from McDonalds. Yes. McDonalds. But I only had a small McFlurry! Don't worry! Heheh.

Sunday was, again, a day for sleeping in. Regretfully, we did not make it to church. I really wanted to because it was really cool the last time I went with Madame Robillard but, it did not happen. But we did go to Saint Valery sur Somme, the sea-side. It was really beautiful. And, quite by accident, we ran into Madame Shaw and Samantha! I promise it was pure coincidence! Wasn't it Samantha?

That night for dinner I had, for the very first time, muscles! They were so good! Heheh.

And that, my friends, was my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment